Sunday, 25 November 2012

Pimsleur + Rosetta Stone - ALL Languages|ONLY ON CAYMAN WORLD

WORKING & TESTED on Windows XP, Windows Se7en.


THIS PIMSLEUR PACK IS VERY VERY HARD TO FIND IT & DOWNLOAD. I uploaded it with speed 70 KB/s. It took me many times to download & upload it, so

- Languages include:
Albanian Albanian Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Booklet & Grammar

Eastern Arabic I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet & Grammar
Eastern Arabic II, Units 1-30
Eastern Arabic III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Reading Booklet

Egyptian Arabic I, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet & Grammar

Armenian (East) Phase 1, Units 1-10

Armenian (West) Phase 1, Units 1-10

Cantonese Chinese I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar

Mandarin Chinese I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
Mandarin Chinese II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Reading Bookletr
Mandarin Chinese III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Reading Booklet
Chinese Transcripts
Mandarin Chinese Conversational 16 lessons

Croatian Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar

Czech I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet & Grammar

Danish Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Booklet, Course Book & Grammar

Dari (Persian) I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Reading Booklet

Dutch I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar

Farsi (Persian) Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Booklet, Course Book & Grammar

French I, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
French II, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
French III, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
French IV (Plus), Units 1-10
French Instant Conversation

German I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
German II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
German III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
German IV (Plus), Units 1-10
German Instant Conversation

Greek I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
Greek II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Reading Booklet

Haitian Creole Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Reading Booklet

Hebrew I, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet & Grammar
Hebrew II, Units 1-30
Hebrew III, Units 1-30

Hindi I Lossless (FLAC), Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Booklet

Hungarian I, Units 01-30 Plus Reading & Book

Indonesian Phase 1, Unit 01-10 Plus Booklet & Grammar

Irish Phase 1 Lossless (FLAC), Units 1-10 Plus Reading Booklet

Italian I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet & Grammar
Italian II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Reading Booklet, Booklet & Grammar
Italian III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Reading Booklet, Booklet & Grammar

Japanese I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Reading Booklet & Note
Japanese II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Reading Booklet
Japanese III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Reading Booklet

Korean I, Units 1-30
Korean II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading

Lithuanian Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Booklet & Grammar

Norwegian I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar

Ojibwe I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading 1-9 & Reading Booklet

Pashto I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Book

Polish I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Reading Booklet

Portuguese (Brazilian) I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
Portuguese (Brazilian) II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
Portuguese (Brazilian) III, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet & Grammar

Portuguese (Continental) Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Grammar

Romanian Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar

Russian I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading Text & Grammar
Russian II, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet & Grammar
Russian III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet

Spanish I, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet & Grammar
Spanish II, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
Spanish III, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Reading Booklet & Grammar
Spanish IV Plus, Units 1-10

Swahili Phase 1, Units 1-10 Plus Booklet & Grammar

Swedish I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Booklet

Swiss German Phase 1, Units 1-10

Tagalog I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, missing Book

Thai I Lossless (FLAC), Units 1-30 Plus Reading & Book

Turkish Phase 1, Units 1-30, missing Book
Turkish - Conversational

Twi Phase 1, Units 1-30 Plus Booklet

Ukranian I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet & Grammar

Urdu Phase 1, Units 1-16

Vietnamese I, Units 1-30 Plus Reading, Booklet, Grammar & Reading Booklet, Text

Pimsleur English for Arabic Speakers Phase I
Pimsleur English for Russian Speakers I-II-III
Pimsleur.English.for.Spanish.Speakers.30 I,II,III
Pimsleur - English For Portuguese Speakers I
Pimsleur - English For Russian Speakers I



Most Complete Pimsleur Ever! More Than 45 Languages ! YOU CAN'T FIND IT FROM ANYWHERE.

IT'S ONLY ON MY BLOG & ONLY COME FROM CAYMAN ! I'M SURE OF THAT

SOME BOOKS ARE MISSED ! IF YOU NEED WHICH BOOK, PLEASE REPLY HERE OR SEND ME A PM.

ANYONE HAVE PROBLEM WITH EXTRATING FILES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW !






pass for archive










1 comment:

  1. I actually speak Arabic, and can speak it well,because it's my mother's tongue. But, I was born and raised in america. I'm sure it's going to be close to impossible to learn Arabic just learning vocab and studying, that would take a long time. I take classes to read and write Arabic, and it is HARD. But, I learn faster than most in my class because I know what everything means, I just need to know how to read and write it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete